Terms and Conditions
We aim to provide 100% satisfaction to all of our valued customers here at Cast Iron Stoves.
In the unfortunate event you feel in any way unsatisfied with the service provided or the products supplied by Cast Iron Stoves we enclose the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Contract entered into between Us.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THEM CAREFULLY
1. In these Terms and Conditions Cast Iron Stoves Limited is referred to as “We” or “Us” and the Person, Firm or Company purchasing goods and/or services from Us is referred to as “You” or the “Buyer”.
2. By accepting a quotation for goods and/or services from Us and placing an Order You are deemed to have read and accepted that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Order and any subsequent contracts between us.
3. You are deemed to place the Order with Us by;
a. ordering via our online checkout process; or,
b. accepting a quotation for goods and/or services from Us.
As part of the checkout process You will be given the opportunity to check the Order and to correct any errors made. We will send You an acknowledgement of the Order which will detail the goods You have ordered.
4. The Order shall be accepted entirely at our discretion and shall constitute a legally binding Contract between Us and You. For the avoidance of any doubt, receipt of the Order via our website does not constitute acceptance of the Order. If the Order has not been accepted You will receive an email from Us notifying You of the reasons why.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall override any contrary, different or additional terms and conditions contained or referred to in any quotation, estimates, prior order forms or other documents from Us. No addition, alteration, substitution or waiver of these Terms and Conditions will be valid unless expressly accepted in writing by Us, or a person authorised to sign on our behalf.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty expressed or implied, or any legal remedy to which We may be entitled in relation to the goods.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English Law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining Terms and Conditions and those remaining Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extents permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term or terms. Unless a contrary intention is expressed, nothing in this website shall be deemed to create a binding contract between Us and any users of our website.
9. All prices and terms quoted may be changed by Us without notice. All Orders are accepted for delivery at the price and on the terms ruling at the date the Order is dispatched and Orders for services at prices and on terms ruling at the date the services are provided.
10. Although we make every effort to keep our price information accurate and up to date on our website mistakes are possible. Where a price has been incorrectly stated we will let you know as soon as possible. We accept that in these circumstances you may wish to cancel the Order.
11. Unless expressly agreed between us in writing, all goods and/or services are payable with the placing of the Order.
12. Payments can be made via our online checkout or You can pay by credit/ debit card over the phone.
13. We accept the following major credit/ debit cards; Maestro, Solo, Mastercard, Visa, Paypal.
14. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Us We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We reserve the right to place an Order on hold until the necessary verification checks have been made.
15. All online payments are processed through our merchant provider, Worldpay. This means that We do not see any of your card details, nor are We able to keep them on file. This also means that when You place an order, Worldpay will initiate the payment immediately, and We have no facility to hold a payment until dispatch. This applies to pre-orders and back ordered items so please be aware that You will be charged for this at the time of placing your Order and not on dispatch.
16. If the goods ordered are out of stock We will let You know as soon as possible.
17. All goods sold by Us whether delivered or installed or not shall remain our sole property until all payments due for the sale or supply of such goods have been paid to Us. Until property in goods sold or supplied passes to You You will be responsible for any damage suffered by the goods and shall take all steps necessary to keep the goods in good condition and repair and shall keep the same in safe custody and shall not improperly use the same and shall not do anything which may lead to the goods being seized by way of distress or any legal process and shall keep the goods comprehensively insured against all risks in their full price and that Our interest as unpaid seller is properly recorded in the insurance policy.
18. At all times whilst goods are in Your possession but whilst the title remains vested in Us, You shall notify Us immediately if any defect arises in the condition of the goods and shall at all times allow Us access to the goods for the purposes of inspection.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE
20. We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
21. Whilst We have taken every care to ensure that the information within this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
22. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice contained within this website. We accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and You are advised to contact Us should you have any specific requirements. Product colours may vary with different computer monitors.
23. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
24. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information contained within this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, We recommend that you take precautions against infection. We cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, Trojans or any other malicious content.
25. Goods are only supplied for the purpose for which they are specifically designed which is defined within the product description. We do not accept liability for damage or injury caused as a result of goods being used for any other purpose.
26. You are entirely responsible for the type of goods purchased and for the capacity of the goods to deal with the proposed application. We do not accept liability for incorrect calculations, incompatible deigns or advice which may result in the goods not being suitable for the purpose for which they were purchased.
27. Unless otherwise specified the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. We make no representation or warranty that any goods, services or information referred to or contained within this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. The goods sold via cast-iron-stoves.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this website or for any products or services purchased from Us.
28. If something faulty has been sent to You please let Us know as soon as possible. You have up to six months from receipt of the goods to let Us know that they are faulty. Where it is clear that the goods were faulty when You received them We will send replacements free of charge as soon as possible. This is in addition to the manufacturers guarantee.
29. Faulty goods shall not form the subject of any claim for labour costs or other expenditure incurred by You and We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of such fault.
30. Our liability in respect of any defect in, or failure of, the goods, or for any loss, injury or damage attributed thereto is limited to the cost of replacement of the goods or repairing such defects which under proper use have appeared therein and arise solely from faulty design, materials or workmanship
31. We cannot be held responsible in any way for any goods incorrectly or illegally fitted. We have no control over how You choose to fit or use such goods. It is your responsibility to check with your registered HETAS installer or building control officer as to the suitability and use of the goods required for your own specific installation and local regulations.
32. We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect losses arising out of the installation process. Specifically, we do not accept liability for financial or consequential losses, expenses or damage occasioned by defects in the installation or arising out of any other cause.
33. We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect loss arising out of the use of any goods purchased from Us. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
34. Specifically, we do not accept liability for financial or consequential losses, expenses or damage occasioned by defects in manufacturing or arising from any other cause.
35. We shall have no liability to You for any delay in the delivery of goods/ services ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
36. We shall not be liable in any way for labour costs or other expenditure incurred by You in respect of late delivery howsoever caused.
37. The Buyer shall inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and within 48 hours after delivery will give notice to Us of any matter or thing by which You may allege that the goods are not in accordance with the Order. If you fail to give such notice the goods shall be deemed to be in accordance with the Order and the You shall accept the goods accordingly
38. These exclusions of liability shall not apply in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Us or any of our employees or agents.
39. All stoves are covered by their manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty covers the stove body casting only and does not include consumable items such as grates, door rope and glass. The warranty is only valid for items and systems installed in accordance with current Building Regulations and must only be operated as specified in the instruction manual.
40. Any claims made under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty must be substantiate to the satisfaction of the manufacturer who may refuse to replace, repair or credit in respect of any alleged faulty part until sufficient evidence of the validity of the claim has been presented.
41. The benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty is given to the first retail purchaser of the goods and is not assignable.
42. Should You need to raise a complaint or contact Us regarding any Order or goods purchased please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call us on 0161 707 0533
43. These Terms and Conditions govern Our relationship with You. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what We and You are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, You have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Terms and Conditions and You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of these Terms and Conditions.