YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. In accordance with the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item from the time your Order is accepted and including 7 working days after the item was delivered to You. This applies to all of Our products. We can only accept returns of complete goods, which are unused and in an "as new" condition.
2. To cancel the Order you can;
a. Notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the goods have been dispatched to You.
b. Where goods have already been dispatched please email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 3 below.
Please always inform Us of your Intention to return any unwanted goods before You return them.
3. You can return the goods you have ordered from Us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Goods must be received by Us within 7 working days after the date that the goods were delivered to You, or within the extended time period agreed between us. The costs of returning goods to Us shall be borne by You unless they are delivered to You damaged, faulty or not as described.
4. A full refund of the amount paid for the returned goods will be given as soon as possible after the Order is cancelled.
5. Your right to return goods to Us will not apply in respect of any goods we have made or customised specifically for You.
6. The provision of clause 7 above does not affect your statutory rights
7. For any return of faulty products We may have to send them back to the manufacturer. Please be aware that this can take time to complete. Under normal circumstances, We will not send a replacement while your goods are being fixed. If the manufacturer returns goods to Us and they are deemed to have no fault We will return the goods to You and You will be responsible for any delivery costs incurred by Us or the manufacturer.